Ankyra Sound then, a vision came to me — when you came along
hold the dark
164 Posts
Ooc — Van
His ears folded back, and he felt himself shrink as she spotted him. How silly of him to think his gold coat might go unnoticed. Svalinn tucked his chin in a motion to steel himself against the oncoming onslaught, but he watched he watched as her puffy approach deflated slightly, and he thrummed inwardly with the satisfaction that he'd gotten his way without being physically put in the dirt.

He tossed a grateful nip towards her chin, twitching his ears as she continued. At her tone—and the embedded implication that he should respond favorably—Svalinn looked at her slyly. "Oh yes, Ma," he sniped. "It's every boy's dream." He rolled his eyes, turning his muzzle away from a future look or act he presumed might not be friendly.

"The ocean is just so... noisy," he admitted further with a rueful flap of his ears, glancing helplessly in the direction of the coast, then back at her. "But I'll get used to it, if this is going to be home now." Again, he forgot.
Messages In This Thread
RE: then, a vision came to me — when you came along - by Svalinn - December 13, 2018, 08:29 PM