Lost Creek Hollow strawberry alarm clock
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
That was the pack Seabreeze and Olive were now in, wasn't it?  She still didn't know how it was those two that given up so quickly on one pack had managed to convince another to let them lead.  Their previous show of just surrendering instead of facing a bit of a tough time hadn't reflected well in Treason's eyes.  Just the same, she would be her normal cool self.  I'm Treason.  And I will.  That was really all that needed to be said on that, wasn't it?  Lily went through all the basic information, so unless there was some less-obvious thing that was worth noting...

Either way there was another matter that Treason could use her for -- though she hadn't exactly gone on any grand voyages herself, she did remember what Laurel had said.  I assume you've gone to several packs?  Have you run across two youths, Lucas and Piper?  They apparently went missing some weeks back before their mother got here.  Both somewhere between white and red in color.  Because Treason totally got all the details because she thought ahead.  Not.  She was guesstimating, huzzah.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
strawberry alarm clock - by Lily - December 10, 2018, 11:04 PM
RE: strawberry alarm clock - by Arbiter - December 11, 2018, 02:26 AM
RE: strawberry alarm clock - by Lily - December 11, 2018, 11:20 PM
RE: strawberry alarm clock - by Arbiter - December 20, 2018, 03:04 AM
RE: strawberry alarm clock - by Lily - December 22, 2018, 02:05 AM
RE: strawberry alarm clock - by Arbiter - December 23, 2018, 11:24 PM
RE: strawberry alarm clock - by Lily - December 24, 2018, 01:57 AM
RE: strawberry alarm clock - by Arbiter - December 24, 2018, 06:07 PM