Sea Lion Shores poison, poison, poison me inside and out
せつげん
6 Posts
Ooc —
Tenryū noticed the brightness drain from the woman when they caught sight of one another. She became serene and assumed a neutral, borderline submissive, posture. Her quiet nature tempered the man's more curious approach and his pace slowed in response, as if she would become spooked should he move too quickly.

"Ohayo gozaimasu," he greeted with a deep, though gentle, tone. Tenryū stopped beside her, though he left a healthy space between them. Burnished eyes flicked towards her unusual pelt. It appeared diluted and smokey as opposed to a simple grey, matched with equally pale skin. "Good morning," the priest corrected, speaking the common tongue, though his voice retained a heavy accent. "This is my first time seeing such great water," he added, turning away to face the rolling tides. "There is nothing like it, where I am from." He paused and took a deep breath. "It is very beautiful."  

The man fell silent and closed his eyes, as if he was enjoying some great symphony... and he was. Nature's sounds were like an orchestra to his ears, and this new song -- this ocean song -- was like hearing Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata for the first time.

common | japanese
Messages In This Thread
poison, poison, poison me inside and out - by Miriam - December 30, 2018, 04:09 PM
RE: poison, poison, poison me inside and out - by Tenryu - January 01, 2019, 06:53 PM
RE: poison, poison, poison me inside and out - by Miriam - January 01, 2019, 10:12 PM
RE: poison, poison, poison me inside and out - by Tenryu - January 02, 2019, 12:04 AM
RE: poison, poison, poison me inside and out - by Miriam - January 03, 2019, 09:06 PM