Horizon Ridge my father was the last lord of light
the gunslinger
558 Posts
Ooc — Bo
did i stutter? the boy wanted to snap back when his words had been repeated in a questioning tone. instead, he held his tongue and nodded his head once to confirm that he had indeed said she was his mother. it was then that the stranger seemed to remark on their shared appearances, but their different personalities. it was something that illidan had often wondered about, but he had never actually found someone who had commented on it. part of it stung his chest to think that he had been turned away from being like his family because of where he had been raised. the ghostly boy wondered if this wolf had ever met his father, what he would have said about his similarities with the old ashen brute.

“i was separated from her for a while… so i didn’t learn how to be like her,” he explained with a small shrug of his shoulders. he did not want for this slate-coated stranger to know how much it bothered him that he’d been pulled away from his family at such a young age. it wasn’t any of his business, after all. he commented that he had met the boy’s mother on the same stretch of land, and then he introduced himself as epic. it was an interesting name, that was for sure.

“my name’s illidan,” the young ghost returned with a curt nod of his head. “you know, if you like the water so much… why don’t you just join a pack on the coast?”
Messages In This Thread
my father was the last lord of light - by Illidan - December 29, 2018, 01:43 PM
RE: my father was the last lord of light - by Epic - December 29, 2018, 02:02 PM
RE: my father was the last lord of light - by Illidan - January 05, 2019, 02:48 PM
RE: my father was the last lord of light - by Epic - January 07, 2019, 02:23 PM
RE: my father was the last lord of light - by Illidan - January 07, 2019, 06:25 PM
RE: my father was the last lord of light - by Epic - January 12, 2019, 03:47 PM
RE: my father was the last lord of light - by Illidan - January 13, 2019, 08:37 PM
RE: my father was the last lord of light - by Epic - January 22, 2019, 03:17 PM
RE: my father was the last lord of light - by Illidan - January 25, 2019, 12:02 PM
RE: my father was the last lord of light - by Epic - January 29, 2019, 02:13 PM
RE: my father was the last lord of light - by Illidan - February 12, 2019, 08:25 PM
RE: my father was the last lord of light - by Epic - February 15, 2019, 03:23 PM
RE: my father was the last lord of light - by Illidan - March 11, 2019, 08:30 PM