Blackbeak Bluff and I looked back in regret; ignoring when they said run as fast as you can.
We all eat lies when our hearts are hungry...
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
Elixir lifted a brow at his 'babe' she didn't need claiming words. All she needed was well, what only a male could give her. The thirst for it was just too great though he did seem a little cocky.

Never heard of Drageda, but it sounds nice. she smiled sweetly. My nice smell speaks for itself? she teased. He came closer and she gulped whatever was in her throat, her breath slowed. He whispered in her ear and brushed the sensitive spot, the slightest of a whimper came from her. Be strong, be strong she told herself inside her head as Elixir put on her most sly smile. Wouldn't you like to show me just what a real man is? the words slid off her tongue so easily.

The wolfdog turned so her rump was just inches away from him. She gave a look back to him with her brows raised and a small hmmm?
[Image: galaxy-th.png]See the good [Image: galaxy-th.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: and I looked back in regret; ignoring when they said run as fast as you can. - by Elixir - January 14, 2019, 02:02 PM