Dragoncrest Cliffs i thought i was different but it seems i’m just the same
Sapphique
Sandstone
hold the dark
158 Posts
Ooc — Van
Svalinn, for all his tacit youth, was a trained and thick-bodied savage; titles earned and proven as he managed to forcefully pin his intended target by the neck - rendering his opponent bloodied and temporarily disarmed. But he had no time to savor in the minor battle victory as he felt his grip loosened, and the air knocked out of him, by a solid blow from something large and immovable.

The boy struggled to stay upright as his lighter body was flung sideways; the force of his second foe inadvertently turning him towards a third, who had come full tilt from behind. He faced this helmeted adversary blindly - reacting instinctively towards the vicious approach with an equally nefarious reponse, reacting from a store of willpower that was just as primeval as their desires to protect their own comrades. Their head-on meeting was brief, if at all truly injurious, given how chaotically they tangled, and just as he was being relinquished of the needling attacker (by mother and brother, simultaneously), he felt his first victory come back to literally bite him in the ass.

The Eyjolfur yowled, rounding back on the sterling youth with a vengeance, before most of the fighting seemed to still for the presentation of Raleska; captured. Like Rosalyn. He didn't register any speaking at first. He was transfixed with his sister and her bloodworn assailants. He went rigid with fear and rage, and it took a mighty shove from his mother to put his mind into gear once more. Onlookers might have misinterpreted the scene, but Svalinn was a weapon fashioned of Caiaphas' will, and he responded to her severity as she intended

He charged at his sister's captors, snapping and shoving to hopefully make a path for their intended flight. His main goal was to get a hold of and shield Raleska on the way out, so he focused on attaching himself to her and repelling anything that sought to keep her with righteous, toothy fury.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i thought i was different but it seems i’m just the same - by Svalinn - January 14, 2019, 02:52 PM