The Sunspire Call me a party, and get down!!
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —
There are two goats NPC's feel free to control them.

Ferdie had been so caught up in chasing the goats and attempting to herd them he did not notice Summer, though as soon as summer moved through the trees Ferdie grinned wolfishly and nodded.

Get around to the front of them kept them between you and me and then howl drive them this way keep the trees between you and them Ferdie whispered with a hushed tone. in one hand wanting help but in the other hand he could not bare if the young wolf got hurt

The goats felt relatively safe in the trees so they casually moved away from Ferdie gazing on the tree leaves and brush beneath their feet.

Ferdie scooted toward a more open spot, a spot that the pair of goats might run to if they felt threatened, and hunkered down making himself as invisible as possible, hoping that Summer might be to scare them he peeked through the trees watching the scene intently he could almost taste Goat, his mouth began to water

Messages In This Thread
Call me a party, and get down!! - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 21, 2014, 08:32 PM
RE: Call me a party, and get down!! - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 27, 2014, 10:26 PM
RE: Call me a party, and get down!! - by Aleera - July 28, 2014, 10:54 AM
RE: Call me a party, and get down!! - by Aleera - July 31, 2014, 10:51 PM
RE: Call me a party, and get down!! - by Summer Ostrega - August 04, 2014, 12:18 PM
RE: Call me a party, and get down!! - by Ferdie Von Pelt - August 08, 2014, 11:33 PM
RE: Call me a party, and get down!! - by Aleera - August 12, 2014, 09:20 PM
RE: Call me a party, and get down!! - by Summer Ostrega - August 27, 2014, 08:43 AM
RE: Call me a party, and get down!! - by Ferdie Von Pelt - August 27, 2014, 09:29 PM
RE: Call me a party, and get down!! - by Summer Ostrega - October 02, 2014, 03:35 PM