Arrow Lake first confluence
all creation myths need a devil
445 Posts
Ooc —
Tracker
Master Tactician
conservatively, stigmata absorbed both the justified concerns of his companion, as well as their visitor's supposed solutions. he had no confidence that such a pacifist could succeed in enforcing any rules he might think to impose on his wolves, but  stigmata felt secure enough in his own position that none of this particularly bothered him. if anything, a deal like this could only mean potential allies, and any foreseeable cons were negligible at best. but he was glad to see that his mountain imperialism had rubbed off on ketzia, and it secretly thrilled him to know she was reluctant to have neighbors not strictly of diaspora.

"i need time to consider your sanctuary, amsu. and the rest of my wolves must have a say in this as well," he finalized at length. "in the meantime, you may stay in the canyon and gather followers, undisturbed. should there be dissent among my wolves over your presence, then i will come to you personally and we will.. renegotiate at that time." almost instinctively he glanced towards ketzia to gauge how agreeable she was to the decree, but he was also entirely confident this would be the best way forward for now. amsu wouldn't hurt anyone trying to dig his roots in the canyon, and if he became a nuisance - which was highly doubtful - then things could be handled diplomatically. most likely.

Sorry for the wait! I figured since I've let this run away from me, that we could basically have a deal like "as long as you don't hear from me, we're fine" kinda thing since I doubt anyone will have any strong disagreements towards this. I'm gonna check in the pack chat, but yeah, as long as DA doesn't come knocking on your door, you can proceed as planned, Fira.
Messages In This Thread
first confluence - by Amsu - January 02, 2019, 03:42 PM
RE: first confluence - by Ketzia - January 02, 2019, 06:36 PM
RE: first confluence - by Stigmata - January 07, 2019, 05:34 PM
RE: first confluence - by Amsu - January 15, 2019, 12:39 PM
RE: first confluence - by Ketzia - January 19, 2019, 09:37 PM
RE: first confluence - by Stigmata - January 20, 2019, 01:52 PM
RE: first confluence - by Amsu - January 23, 2019, 12:56 PM
RE: first confluence - by Stigmata - January 23, 2019, 01:47 PM
RE: first confluence - by Ketzia - January 23, 2019, 04:05 PM
RE: first confluence - by Amsu - January 25, 2019, 08:42 PM
RE: first confluence - by Stigmata - February 04, 2019, 07:14 PM