The Sunspire Call me a party, and get down!!
Sometimes you just need to die a little inside in order to be reborn,and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
84 Posts
Ooc — Kaitlyn
Aleera having only just discovered this pack, and the territory was amazed at all that she had thus far found. The snowy mountain, was beautiful, unimaginably so, although she had yet to call it home only for the fact that could not feel truly AT home while she still had so many to meet.

She was deep in thought, while she was still aware of her surroundings she was more focused on the thought that raced through her mind. But the sound of hooves would pull her rather quickly from her musing. And quickly and quietly as she could Aleera crept over to a near by bush, hmmm... maybe a meal is in order... She would think, she had never tasted mountain goat before, in fact she had only heard stories of them and never seen them, she had no concept of how difficult they were to catch if you were alone.

Although her observation would quickly differ to that of another wolf, this one much younger than herself. She could see that perhaps this young wolf had the same idea in mind as she, perhaps they could work together...Should the wind be in the right direction the scent of Ferdie Von Pelt would be carried to this young ones nose, signifying her as a friend. Quietly so as not to scare or startle the youngster she would walk up beside him, she would say nothing, pleasantries could be communicated at a later date, now they were hunting. She did not know of the plan that was in play, however this young one seemed to have a plan, Aleera would follow his lead seeing as she wasn't starving, should the plan fail she wouldn't die of starvation. Let the youngster gain some hunting experience... She would think with a smirk upon her snout.
Messages In This Thread
Call me a party, and get down!! - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 21, 2014, 08:32 PM
RE: Call me a party, and get down!! - by Aleera - July 28, 2014, 10:54 AM
RE: Call me a party, and get down!! - by Aleera - July 31, 2014, 10:51 PM
RE: Call me a party, and get down!! - by Summer Ostrega - August 04, 2014, 12:18 PM
RE: Call me a party, and get down!! - by Ferdie Von Pelt - August 08, 2014, 11:33 PM
RE: Call me a party, and get down!! - by Aleera - August 12, 2014, 09:20 PM
RE: Call me a party, and get down!! - by Summer Ostrega - August 27, 2014, 08:43 AM
RE: Call me a party, and get down!! - by Ferdie Von Pelt - August 27, 2014, 09:29 PM
RE: Call me a party, and get down!! - by Summer Ostrega - October 02, 2014, 03:35 PM