Porcupine Ridge If it's any consolation, I've taken your advice
as they thank the lord the blind can't see
152 Posts
Ooc — lackadaisy
as far as she was concerned, the marigold was an obvious sight. it would have taken the other a small fraction to search down the trail and she felt no pride in giving the location. Heloise assumed the other's group was quite small if they attempted to bring down an elk and someone was injured by it. larger groups bore less harm. though it could be that the friend was merely reckless or unlucky. "I need nothing" the ivory woman replied at last.

she really did not. it was unspoken that she was gladdened to have aided in some way. "though permit me to assist you in gathering" practice was required. skills needed to be honed. if she was to survive until the point she was desperate enough to join a community... her tasks needed that experience. the other woman was an obvious dabbler in herbalism. though how much, Heloise did not know. very few would turn to the marigold plant to treat things. it was not known aside from being a pretty flower.

4/10 2/5
major focus on fighting and traveling
JOIN T H E  W A Y F A R E R S
Messages In This Thread
RE: If it's any consolation, I've taken your advice - by Heloise - March 11, 2019, 08:43 PM