Lost Creek Hollow Lights are gonna blind me
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
Her face felt so warm, and her chest flushed, and if she didn't have her own plush pelt to shroud her maybe he would notice the waves of embarrassment flowing off of her — oh gosh, oh, she's run in to him again! Its one of those cute but awkward scenes you might see in a coffee shop; every time she tried to step around him, he was trying to step around her, so they'd meet in the middle - rinse, repeat, except that he didn't appear to mind.

I'm Gannet, he introduced with a friendly enough tone, and in trying to pay attention to the sound of his voice Ibis managed to focus long enough to calm down a little. So what if she bumped him, it wouldn't hurt! It wasn't on purpose! He wasn't offended — she reasoned to herself in haste, and realized as she was trying to do that, he was waiting for her to politely counter with an introduction of her own. Oh, shoot. If mom saw her now —

Ibis, she blurts, Its mice to neet you — I, I mean, nice to meet you, Just breathe you silly girl! How could she go from such a confident and self-assured lady (as her mother had taught her to be) around her father to -- well, this mess? Ibis dips her head with the customary nod-of-greeting that so many wolves issued, and finally managed to time her side-step so that she could slip by him. Oddly, she found herself thinking, he smells really good --- Sorry, um, bye.

And just like that, she allowed herself to be a little bit rude and get the heck away before she made a real fool of herself.
Messages In This Thread
Lights are gonna blind me - by Ibis (Ghost) - March 15, 2019, 01:03 PM
RE: Lights are gonna blind me - by Gannet - March 15, 2019, 10:51 PM
RE: Lights are gonna blind me - by Ibis (Ghost) - March 16, 2019, 12:37 AM
RE: Lights are gonna blind me - by Gannet - March 17, 2019, 10:31 PM
RE: Lights are gonna blind me - by Ibis (Ghost) - March 17, 2019, 11:51 PM
RE: Lights are gonna blind me - by Gannet - March 19, 2019, 08:52 AM
RE: Lights are gonna blind me - by Ibis (Ghost) - March 20, 2019, 10:16 PM
RE: Lights are gonna blind me - by Gannet - March 21, 2019, 07:16 PM