King Elk Forest Far Far From Home
61 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Hearing Minori had a mate stung more than the reminder of his betrayal, he still had feelings for her. Deeply rooted feelings that were under a massive tree of bonding, that had thick branches that lead to memories and a previous love that was now past. The news sobered him from his anger, bringing back down to earth, leaving him conflicted. Higoro was upset over her betrayal but understood he needed to make up for his own. He didn't know exactly how to make up for what he had done but he was sure there was something, he only needed time and her patience. Though he doubted the latter was going to come easy, or at all for that matter. He swore he would gain her trust back and redeam himself, no matter the cost.

The snap in Higoros face was a genuine surpirse to him but one that really didnt affect him all that much. He could thank the wars for his literal unflinching attitude, a simple blink was the most she got from him. Higoro took a deep breath, his sickly frame shivering in the cold and with the exhale came a small gust of steam. The males eyes strayed away from Minoris and aimed at the snow, his ears softened, hackles flatened, and his body relaxed. And with a deep breath, "Minori, there isn't a single word or gesture out there to express my heartache, guilt and shame with proper justice. Ever since that day, that moment.." He spit those words out, disgusted at the mention of his betrayal. "I have felt severe guilt for what I did and I haven't stopped thinking about you since then. I doubt anything I say will mean a damn to you but please know that I am sorry for what I did." His words were scincere, he meant each and everyone with astounding honesty. 

Higoro lifted his head and met Minoris eyes once again, his own emitting scincerity and almost pleaded to accept his apology. Yet similairly like his trek to the land, her acceptance would be hard fought to get to and the male had strong doubts she would just give in and accept. Apologizing was a new thing to Higoro, it felt odd, like a wrongfully placed puzzle piece. Made him feel exposed, as if a lethal verbal strike could come his way any moment and that out him on edge. Higoro backed away slowly, taking two steps back in hope space would calm his previous mate. Surly things couldn't get any worse for the male and yet, he was sure it might.
No honour among thieves 
Messages In This Thread
Far Far From Home - by Higoro - March 28, 2019, 03:00 PM
RE: Far Far From Home - by Minori - March 28, 2019, 03:17 PM
RE: Far Far From Home - by Higoro - March 28, 2019, 04:14 PM
RE: Far Far From Home - by Minori - March 28, 2019, 04:27 PM
RE: Far Far From Home - by Higoro - March 28, 2019, 05:33 PM
RE: Far Far From Home - by Minori - March 28, 2019, 05:56 PM
RE: Far Far From Home - by Higoro - March 28, 2019, 07:34 PM
RE: Far Far From Home - by Minori - March 28, 2019, 08:51 PM
RE: Far Far From Home - by Higoro - March 28, 2019, 09:41 PM
RE: Far Far From Home - by Minori - March 29, 2019, 05:37 PM