King Elk Forest Far Far From Home
61 Posts
Ooc — Espero
His feelings were correct, things got infinitely worse. Minori up and left without giving him a single chance to defend himself or at the very least tell her his side of things. The male huffed and watched for a bit as she stormed off, rolling his eyes and trotting off after her. He kept his distance wanting to gather his thoughts before engaging in another fight with her. Whether she noticed him or not he didn't care, he was going to continue to try to fix things. He walked, searched and called out for her for an entire year. He wasn't about to give things up now.

Hirogo picked up his pace inching closer by the minute to Minori and once he was within speaking distance, he spoke. "Minori, do you think I faired well either? Do you think I didn't lose people too? Do you think I didn't spend nights awake and sick to my stomach wondering what had just happened? What I did?" He sighed, "I lost who I cared for the most, you. So don't think you're the only one who lost something Minori. Cause you aren't!" His voice raised, and grew harsher as the sentence progressed until his voice was significantly raised. 
No honour among thieves 
Messages In This Thread
Far Far From Home - by Higoro - March 28, 2019, 03:00 PM
RE: Far Far From Home - by Minori - March 28, 2019, 03:17 PM
RE: Far Far From Home - by Higoro - March 28, 2019, 04:14 PM
RE: Far Far From Home - by Minori - March 28, 2019, 04:27 PM
RE: Far Far From Home - by Higoro - March 28, 2019, 05:33 PM
RE: Far Far From Home - by Minori - March 28, 2019, 05:56 PM
RE: Far Far From Home - by Higoro - March 28, 2019, 07:34 PM
RE: Far Far From Home - by Minori - March 28, 2019, 08:51 PM
RE: Far Far From Home - by Higoro - March 28, 2019, 09:41 PM
RE: Far Far From Home - by Minori - March 29, 2019, 05:37 PM