Silvertip Mountain But lately I'm beginning to find that I should be the one behind the wheel
193 Posts
Ooc — Hela
At her chuckle, a small smile played at the corners of his mouth; it was a foreign feeling. East hadn't had much reason to smile until recently, and it was yet another reminder of how suffocating his life had been before he left Drageda. When she commented on the importance of taking time to notice the stars, he nodded in acceptance. It has not always been that way for me, he answered quietly, averting his gaze before letting his eyes drift back up the sky. Although, his reasons for being too preoccupied to notice the stars had been far from selfish; he had spent his whole life doing only what others needed him to do, and so there had been little time to gain enough interest in anything outside of his duty and responsibility. But now, all I want to do is learn more about them and what they mean, he continued, the sadness leaving his voice as he spoke. I agree, though, it seems like such a shame to ignore them, he added a second later. He knew he would never ignore them again, even if he did find some other purpose later on that required he be more than just a curious wanderer yearning to find his place in the universe.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
RE: But lately I'm beginning to find that I should be the one behind the wheel - by Eastwood - March 28, 2019, 08:18 PM