King Elk Forest Far Far From Home
61 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Higoro let Minori throw him back, knowing she was no threat to him. If this was any other wolf they would be swiftly met with just retaliation but because it was Minori, he would do no such thing. The days events with his once beloved reminded him of something Higoros mother told him when he was just a pup. His mother had told him something he never forgot, she said, 'Higoro, one day you will say or do something to hurt someone and you will beg for forgiveness but never recieve it.'. Her words rang painfully true, it was almost as if she knew all this would happen but Higoro knew his mother was just wise. As Minori spoke his mothers words echoed in his mind, hammering in the last nails of his mothers point. As well as Minoris. She was right. As much as Higoro abhored admitting he was wrong, he would cave in and agree. His head nodded. Damn was he so confused, these feelings were hard to manage and even more difficult to express. New territory he didn't know how to traverse well. "You're right," He reluctantly admitted, his voice slightly cracking. "I was and am foolish." Another crack in his voice, "But just know, that I still care for you and I'm not going to give up trying to fix my wrongs." He offered a small, almost unnoticeable smile and then with that, Higoro walked away. He would be back, keeping tabs on the female of course but for now, space was needed. 

Aaaand scene
No honour among thieves 
Messages In This Thread
Far Far From Home - by Higoro - March 28, 2019, 03:00 PM
RE: Far Far From Home - by Minori - March 28, 2019, 03:17 PM
RE: Far Far From Home - by Higoro - March 28, 2019, 04:14 PM
RE: Far Far From Home - by Minori - March 28, 2019, 04:27 PM
RE: Far Far From Home - by Higoro - March 28, 2019, 05:33 PM
RE: Far Far From Home - by Minori - March 28, 2019, 05:56 PM
RE: Far Far From Home - by Higoro - March 28, 2019, 07:34 PM
RE: Far Far From Home - by Minori - March 28, 2019, 08:51 PM
RE: Far Far From Home - by Higoro - March 28, 2019, 09:41 PM