Blackfeather Woods it's good to warm my bones beside the fire
319 Posts
Ooc —
He recognized her tone and let his eyes roll fondly, not because he thought she was being too self-deprecating, but because he often felt the same. Maybe if their family had shown them and Euron some love, they would be more willing to live among them now, instead of making something for themselves, free of the prejudices afforded most Melonii wolves. Alas, it wasn't to be.

That is the irony, he mumbled as he discarded his bone. They wish to command fear but cowered when met with true horror. This was said almost sarcastically. The most menacing of the three of them was certainly Euron, who despite his gleeful inflection and endearing manner of speaking, wielded information like a weapon. He was the one most capable of being a true monster, for however twisted Maegi and Ramsay might seem, their inborn afflictions were purely physical.

Perhaps they knew they would be surpassed because they could not control fear the way they hoped to, and we could if we so chose. Ramsay had done it more than he could count, frightening others with his near demonic appearance, but never for really malicious reasons. Mostly it was for amusement. He would never hurt them.
THREADS: 5/5
Thread titles are quotes from H.P. Lovecraft.
Messages In This Thread
it's good to warm my bones beside the fire - by Maegi - March 29, 2019, 07:18 PM
RE: it's good to warm my bones beside the fire - by Ramsay - March 30, 2019, 05:16 PM