Dragoncrest Cliffs only equals speak the truth
the gunslinger
558 Posts
Ooc — Bo
benedict… the name was something entirely unfamiliar to illidan. he still nodded his head politely and offered a ghostly little smile. it was when the stranger mentioned that they were from the creek pack that the dark-hooded young man perked up some. his hawkish yellow gaze came to life and he glanced in the direction he knew benedict’s pack to be.

“i trekked out there once looking for someone i used to know,” he admitted softly, his graveled tone seemed to come out with a hitch. then, benedict was kind enough to offer well-wishes for rusalka. illidan turned his sights back on the creamy man and bowed his head. “we will do much better now that this land is unclaimed. how long have you been with the creek?”

then, realizing how poor his manners were, illidan shook his head and gestured toward tunerk with a soft smile on his features. “this is tunerk, and my name is illidan. sorry that took me so long to choke out.” then, a soft sort of laugh, as though he were making himself out to be a foolish and forgetful thing when he was not.
Messages In This Thread
only equals speak the truth - by Illidan - April 01, 2019, 06:42 PM
RE: only equals speak the truth - by Benedict - April 01, 2019, 07:02 PM
RE: only equals speak the truth - by Tunerk - April 01, 2019, 07:33 PM
RE: only equals speak the truth - by Illidan - April 01, 2019, 08:30 PM
RE: only equals speak the truth - by Benedict - April 01, 2019, 08:38 PM
RE: only equals speak the truth - by Illidan - April 03, 2019, 09:30 PM
RE: only equals speak the truth - by Benedict - April 04, 2019, 11:34 AM
RE: only equals speak the truth - by Illidan - April 04, 2019, 06:10 PM
RE: only equals speak the truth - by Benedict - April 06, 2019, 04:21 PM
RE: only equals speak the truth - by Illidan - April 11, 2019, 02:28 PM