Lost Creek Hollow I am flummoxed! That's a word I learned for this party, and I am it!
THICC™
113 Posts
Ooc — Bo
the stunning girl talked at him, and all the boy could do was to nod his head with wide eyes and an even wider smile. his face still kind of looked like play-doh with eyes, but at least she had removed all of the pain from his nose. she was also talking to him about something called a flower and a bee, which she later added an additional word to. the young bull was really lost, but he did what he could to seem enthralled with her words and teachings. he nodded again and returned the smile that she had flashed while demonstrating how to properly pronounce the word she was introducing.

too bad she was dealing with least bright of the latest frostfur litter.

“bumbee,” he yapped back to her with a wildly wiggling rear end. his face was still dramatically swollen and would likely remain that way for a while. because of this, his words were not the clearest, but damn if he hadn't tried to impress this wonderful angel of a woman. sionnach would be so jealous when he told her all about the kindest, sweetest, warmest stranger who had come to visit him and tend to his battle wounds.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I am flummoxed! That's a word I learned for this party, and I am it! - by Aengus - April 22, 2019, 05:10 PM