Ankyra Sound imma break that birdy's neck
the gunslinger
558 Posts
Ooc — Bo
’it was complicated…’

all things were. drageda did not have the cornerstone on complicated situations. regardless of this thought, illidan allowed the cryptic words to pass them by with a solemn nod of his head. his mother had not said a word since her cold quip. occasionally, he would glance toward her with some hint of concern on his features before he would right his vision back to the dark man and take in exactly what was happening at the edge of their claim.

he wanted to turn the man away merely because of where he had come from. it would have given him a perverse satisfaction to see the brute cast aside from even his enemy’s gate. instead, there was a portion of the ghost that felt for this beast of the cliffs. he did not like it, but it was there, nonetheless. illidan knew that he could not have rightfully turned the stranger away – not without true reason.

the man seemed as though he was growing tired of the third degree, though. he made a flippant comment about how he could just leave, that it wouldn’t bother him. illidan felt as though that was untrue. with a thoughtful frown, he breathed outward and turned to the sea. something in the sound of the water helped to ground him in such difficult times.

“it’s not unreasonable to imagine that we would have hesitation,” he voiced in a steady tone. “but if you put forth the effort to play a valuable role in our pack, there is no reason to turn you away. our world is very different from the one you came from. i will do what i can to help you, but do not take me for a fool. this is an extension of me – this invitation – and i will not let it become a mistake.” for once, he sounded like a leader.
Messages In This Thread
imma break that birdy's neck - by Vercingetorix - April 29, 2019, 05:23 PM
RE: imma break that birdy's neck - by Illidan - April 29, 2019, 05:36 PM
RE: imma break that birdy's neck - by Caiaphas - April 29, 2019, 05:37 PM
RE: imma break that birdy's neck - by Vercingetorix - April 29, 2019, 05:42 PM
RE: imma break that birdy's neck - by Illidan - April 29, 2019, 06:00 PM
RE: imma break that birdy's neck - by Caiaphas - April 29, 2019, 06:03 PM
RE: imma break that birdy's neck - by Vercingetorix - April 29, 2019, 06:21 PM
RE: imma break that birdy's neck - by Illidan - April 29, 2019, 07:08 PM
RE: imma break that birdy's neck - by Caiaphas - April 29, 2019, 07:24 PM
RE: imma break that birdy's neck - by Vercingetorix - April 29, 2019, 07:42 PM
RE: imma break that birdy's neck - by Illidan - May 02, 2019, 02:36 PM