Wild Berry Meadow no man will hurl me down to Death, against my fate
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
In response to her defensive stance, the man's own body stood still. Muscles wriggling under thick flesh as he stood tall and stiff, tail parallel to the ground other than the mild curl at the end. How cruel. Ruby eyes rolled over to the left as he blankly stared off in the distance, a faux hurt expression glazing over his rugged features. Seems like no one is allowed to congratulate a new mother on her brood these days. sarcasm dripped from now maw like sap on a wounded tree.

You still seem fresh from the birthing process. Is it wise to wander off? Or are they still near. He was aware that she may not be willing to speak of her pups so openly to a stranger like himself - if anything, he was more so focused on her than the whelps. They were a lost cause after all. It was highly impossible that she would lead him to them anyway. The pack scent on her pelt indicated they were likely tucked safely in pack lands, surrounded by guards.

She however... was free picking. Are you not tired? Clearly I have nothing waiting for me, I can walk you home to make sure you get there safely. Almond shaped eyes glanced back over to the dark femme, tantalizing, almost... sickly kind in their gaze. Practiced even, almost to perfection if it wasn't for the underlying desire within.
Messages In This Thread
RE: no man will hurl me down to Death, against my fate - by Vengeance - June 04, 2019, 01:07 PM