Wild Berry Meadow no man will hurl me down to Death, against my fate
v e r i t a s
436 Posts
Ooc — thalia
confidence rolled off him in waves, evident in the carefully crafted hurt splayed across his features, the sarcasm which was near tangible. expression grew still, collected, and she surveyed him almost clinically. she knew well sadism, cruelty, cloaked in kindness. once again, her easily feigned confidence was undercut but her fierce desire to return to her young, but bolstered by the fact that harm could not come to her. it was impossible to think that it could, for that would leave them alone within the wood, that selfsame thing that nurtured and threatened them. she does not answer his first question, but her attention is now entirely on him. 

the man had not yet cracked his facade of kindness, but she knew from experience that when he did, it would be sharp and sudden. she forced the line of her shoulders to soften, to feign comfort as he played at kindness. "somewhat. it is a long way; I could not inconvenience you." she's in no state to play the dominant one, but she knows that submission, compliance, can be a powerful place from which to strike should she act with care.
That is not dead which can eternal lie. 
And with strange aeons even death may die.

Messages In This Thread
RE: no man will hurl me down to Death, against my fate - by Cassiopeia - June 04, 2019, 01:24 PM