Wild Berry Meadow no man will hurl me down to Death, against my fate
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
The sensation of her weight being liften off of his head was thrilling. It was one step closer to his goal. Twisting his body so that he may be ontop of her own, each paw on either side of her body; he moved as fast as his heavy body would allow. A brute such as himself was made for raw power, ambush, stalking... quick, and precice movement was not his forte, nor was it in his physical ability to do so.

As she kicked at his underbelly, he instinctively aimed to push one of her paws down with his own leg. There was nothing gentle about his actions, if her leg broke, it broke - she won't need it where she was going after all. If he managed to do so, it would give him a window of opportunity, a small window where he could shove his face through her blockade and grab as much flesh as he could. Despite any of his attempts going through or not, his desire was far too strong to be patient. 

Every motion, every action was a blur that melded with one another. Maw dribbling with anticipation, oozing with hunger; the moist, sharp cavern opened as he thrusted his head toward her in a twisting motion. His hope was to grab a mouthful and thrash, to rip and tear.. but things wouldn't go as planned as he would soon realize....
Messages In This Thread
RE: no man will hurl me down to Death, against my fate - by Vengeance - June 04, 2019, 10:41 PM