Greatwater Lake neither plague or famine tempered my courage
v e r i t a s
436 Posts
Ooc — thalia
All Welcome 
she woke that morning and the woods felt confining. 

there is little she hates more than feeling trapped, and so she'd asked @Moonshadow to watch over Scylla - the girl slept oft and was in no mood to leave the glen. she loathed to leave her children, so when @Astraea followed at her heels it took little else for her to scoop the girl up, and make her way to the borders and beyond. the sky stretched wide above, and the mid-morning was already comfortably warm. slowing and pausing by the lakeshore, she deposited the girl, unaware that children this young really ought not to be this far from easy shelter and protection. blackfeather hardly felt like that anyways, and she surmised that Hela was perfectly safe under her gaze. 

directing her sternly to stay, she moved to the shallows and turned once more to face the girl, who had done nothing of the sort and followed her to the water's edge. sighing, but allowing the disobedience, she focused on washing the most grievous of her wounds, ever alert and watchful should some other arrive. 
That is not dead which can eternal lie. 
And with strange aeons even death may die.

Messages In This Thread
neither plague or famine tempered my courage - by Cassiopeia - June 11, 2019, 07:55 PM