Rising Sun Valley Confessions
435 Posts
Ooc — Me
"I do not know her either. All I can deduce is that, if them two are living in different homes, then it did not end well," Sarah said, having no intention on pushing this matter with Terance, unless he wished to speak about it himself. It was obvious that Ibis adored her mother's side of the family and therefore she wanted to believe that her brother's former mate was just as worthy as him. Two good people in their own way that did not manage to stay together.

"There are two types roughly - the ones, which have their four feet planted firmly on the ground, and the ones that have their heads in the clouds," she spoke with fondness and pride in her voice. "Me, Terance, my younger brother Coriander and..." here she paused, as if she was not sure, whether she should say it or not. She decided to move on: "...Juno and Jupiter - both sisters, by the way, are realists. We carry the weight of the world on our shoulders, my mom used to say."

"Wraen and Maia took more after our mom, whereas Cassandra and the youngest brother Janus, seemed always to me not to be from this world,"
 she found it was easy to speak about them, if she believed them to be alive and well. And... in a way, they were and always would be. "Cass claimed she could see ghosts and Janus was always quiet, introvert, with wisdom of an old man in his eyes. It was scary sometimes that a mere kid could look at you as if they saw right through you."
Messages In This Thread
Confessions - by Sarah - May 23, 2019, 02:52 PM
RE: Confessions - by Gannet - May 24, 2019, 01:38 AM
RE: Confessions - by Sarah - June 02, 2019, 03:06 PM
RE: Confessions - by Gannet - June 03, 2019, 11:56 PM
RE: Confessions - by Sarah - June 04, 2019, 02:07 PM
RE: Confessions - by Gannet - June 12, 2019, 12:02 AM
RE: Confessions - by Sarah - June 15, 2019, 04:59 AM
RE: Confessions - by Gannet - July 15, 2019, 08:47 AM
RE: Confessions - by Sarah - July 17, 2019, 02:03 PM