Ankyra Sound Now it’s two long years of waiting around to die
the gunslinger
558 Posts
Ooc — Bo
she seemed so certain in her first statement that illidan almost believed her, but he forced himself to be grounded – to think rationally – in spite of the emotions that had bubbled up inside of him. he could not help but think of their father and how he had died out there without anyone beside him. the young ghost did not wish for this to happen to his mother. they all had their flaws. none of the wolves of rusalka were perfect, but he wanted them to succeed in spite of that.

a heavy sigh passed through his lips, sinking his shoulders. raleska had good intentions. she had grown very opinionated since illidan had first returned to his family. he was proud of her and all that she had accomplished. there were times when he wished that he could stand as strong as she did; to be so firm in his beliefs that nothing could shake him. as it was, he was much softer than she. this was not likely to change.

“it doesn’t make sense, raleska… why would he kill her and then race back to us with some story about how she killed a pup and went crazy? if i was going to enact revenge, i definitely wouldn’t trot back to the pack. i’d get the fuck out of there and never look back,” illidan remarked to her, his eyes searching her own. he wanted to believe that there was no way verx could have killed caiaphas. he also wanted to believe that there was no way their mother had devastated another child in her act of revenge.

he breathed heavily once more and shook his head. “she had plenty of reason to hate easthollow for what they did. she had plenty of reason to seek out a way to make them pay, but we won’t know what happened until we find her.” he knew that this was an absolute truth. his sister made mention that she wanted to keep eyes on vercingetorix for a while. illidan wasn’t sure if this was the best choice. he did not want to the dark male to feel as though he was unwelcome – not after he had been accepted into their ranks.

“no final decision will be made until we’ve uncovered the full truth of what’s happened,” he told her in a firm voice. “but, i do think that you should go out there and search for her. i’ll remain closer to home and try to talk more with our former dragedan friend. i’d like to know where his head is. i don’t want this to devolve into a risky situation. if it’s possible to make friends of our former enemies, then it is an outcome i would prefer.”
Messages In This Thread
RE: Now it’s two long years of waiting around to die - by Illidan - June 17, 2019, 03:00 PM