Arrow Lake i've only opened up legs before
i'm defeated and i gladly wear the crown
266 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
@Praimfaya maybe? but AW!

With his new name held before him like a burning torch, Stag clambered up the slope that marked the den of his last remaining playmate, family excluded. Now that the pale argent and her brood were excused from Diaspora, Stag's inner play-circle had crumbled onto itself like the collapse of a dystopian society.

Stag did not know it yet, but the instinct that drove him to Praimfaya was the same instinct that had driven Stigmata to collect and bed not one, but three women -- while the first of Stigmata's fruits was young, that instinct was only just a bud on a slender sapling. Soon it would grow, and spread. For now he was just moved by a basic instinct that told him to covet the last of his playmates, that somehow was more important than his siblings because she was not a sibling.

"Pri?" Stag chirruped from outside the den, wary of Praimfaya's mother. He wanted to tell the girl about his new name, but recalled Blodreina was not a soft woman, and instilled in him the same chilling fear his father sometimes did.
and it brings me to you, but i won't just past through
i'm not asking for a storm.  
Messages In This Thread
i've only opened up legs before - by Stag - July 04, 2019, 11:38 AM
RE: i've only opened up legs before - by RIP Praimfaya - July 04, 2019, 02:03 PM
RE: i've only opened up legs before - by Stag - July 05, 2019, 01:07 PM
RE: i've only opened up legs before - by RIP Praimfaya - July 06, 2019, 07:22 AM
RE: i've only opened up legs before - by Stag - July 06, 2019, 12:01 PM
RE: i've only opened up legs before - by RIP Praimfaya - July 06, 2019, 12:32 PM
RE: i've only opened up legs before - by Stag - July 06, 2019, 01:54 PM
RE: i've only opened up legs before - by RIP Praimfaya - July 07, 2019, 04:37 AM
RE: i've only opened up legs before - by Stag - July 07, 2019, 08:56 AM