Arrow Lake i've only opened up legs before
i'm defeated and i gladly wear the crown
266 Posts
Ooc —
'Stag.' Praimfaya tested the name, as Stag looked on in masked apprehension. That single syllable, foreign to him but his own, caused his heart to burst. It was his name now, his identity, and he wore it with pride.

That did not mean, however, that he did not care how it measured in others' eyes. If anything, he might have cared a bit too much. He was young yet, and still very malleable: the impressions of others made a whole big deal to him.

She liked it. He could tell by the affirming tone, the way she looked at him after unabashed. She was not lying; not that he could see. "Me too." Stag answered simply. Proudly. He hardly waited a beat before he lunged playfully at Praimfaya's chest, moving onto play now that the important matters had been settled.
and it brings me to you, but i won't just past through
i'm not asking for a storm.  
Messages In This Thread
i've only opened up legs before - by Stag - July 04, 2019, 11:38 AM
RE: i've only opened up legs before - by RIP Praimfaya - July 04, 2019, 02:03 PM
RE: i've only opened up legs before - by Stag - July 05, 2019, 01:07 PM
RE: i've only opened up legs before - by RIP Praimfaya - July 06, 2019, 07:22 AM
RE: i've only opened up legs before - by Stag - July 06, 2019, 12:01 PM
RE: i've only opened up legs before - by RIP Praimfaya - July 06, 2019, 12:32 PM
RE: i've only opened up legs before - by Stag - July 06, 2019, 01:54 PM
RE: i've only opened up legs before - by RIP Praimfaya - July 07, 2019, 04:37 AM
RE: i've only opened up legs before - by Stag - July 07, 2019, 08:56 AM