Sun Mote Copse the jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Kvarsheim
NPC
614 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Away
She accepted his title with ease, but no apparent awe. Fig frowned a little at that, but she distracted him soon enough from his disappointment with her own pronouncement. She apparently was a dragon! If only he knew what a dragon was, otherwise he would've realized how perfectly fitting it was for he, a squire, to engage in battle with she, a dragon. It was a damn fairytale.

But! He didn't get it at all. But that didn't matter. She seemed playful, and he liked to play. Grinning, he nodded. He too heard the thunder, though he wasn't alarmed by it even when he wasn't pretending to be something other than himself. "Is there lots of you?" he asked, readying himself for a fight, "Or are they enimmy draggins?" He still pronounced it "enemy dragons". I'm just entertaining myself.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.
Fenn is welcome at all times and will in fact make me sad if she doesn't show up.
Messages In This Thread
RE: the jaws that bite, the claws that catch! - by Figment - July 26, 2019, 04:37 PM
RE: the jaws that bite, the claws that catch! - by Figment - September 02, 2019, 09:03 AM
RE: the jaws that bite, the claws that catch! - by Figment - September 16, 2019, 10:52 AM