Wheeling Gull Isle To the strand a picnic plan for you and me
Babe, there's something wretched about this
477 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Away
We can end this in your next post if you'd like! My muse for Rose is lit with his new temper lmfao

Hopefully. He sighed the word softly between ivory fangs. Face softening as he thought about what would Guildenstern be up to now. From their meeting, Rose was certain he had left Birserkir's life behind for a new one, finding a use for his strengths as Rosencrantz did in a creative way. The brother didn't seem too keen on finding a place to call home - perhaps he hasn't found the right one to make that thought more comforting. He hoped the silver-clad male would find someone to break down those walls built up from their homeland, too. 

Tilting his head to one side, honey hue gazing onto the night whisp as to figure out what she had just said. The word was foreign to him, it seemed she too had more than one tongue to speak with. As she continued, his curiosity was quenched, the explanation came swiftly and his head found its rightful place on his spine once more. We'll come up with something. 

Clipped tongue? I'm certain we can find a way to persuade some local birds to feed off our kill in exchange for their services and kinship.

Taking strides forward, he looked over his shoulder to invite Rhælla to join him, to walk with him this time as opposed to what they had before, during the hunt and even when she lead to find the island - this time, he wished to walk side by side. I wish to see this area you found for dens. With a quick tilt of his broad head, he motioned inward into the island, still, his pelt wet from the swim but he paid no mind. Tracing his lips, was a warm, boyish smile he had never had before. His eye, bright and filled with joy as he gazed into the darker woman.

The warmth continued to spread from before, he could feel it and welcomed it with an open embrace for once.
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
RE: To the strand a picnic plan for you and me - by Rosencrantz - August 01, 2019, 05:55 PM