Lost Creek Hollow i hope you never get off friday's
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
As the children got older she didn't need to hover around them as much.  It was nice.  At the moment she'd taken the chance to step away for a while, aiming to go take a drink then perhaps find herself something to eat that she wouldn't have to share with the piranhas.  If she spent the whole time hunting, maybe they'd be happy -- or not, they might demand something better than standard fare or something silly like that.   Who knew with some of these pups...

Anyway, it so happened that her path brought her directly across Terance's, spotting him down the other fork of the trail she was on, and he probably saw her just as easily.  A detour wouldn't hurt.  With a wag of her tail she headed over to greet him, No luck so far?  Which seemed like a reasonable enough assumption.  But whether he wanted a break or assistance was pretty much up to him.  Arbiter, though, was in no huge hurry -- if it turned out she'd be gone longer, there was always the option of having Sarah pick up the lesson for a bit since she'd volunteered -- nor had she had to deal with many frustrating things today so she was in a pretty good mood.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
i hope you never get off friday's - by Terance - August 06, 2019, 08:09 AM
RE: i hope you never get off friday's - by Arbiter - August 08, 2019, 10:01 PM
RE: i hope you never get off friday's - by Terance - August 14, 2019, 08:25 AM
RE: i hope you never get off friday's - by Arbiter - August 14, 2019, 09:23 PM
RE: i hope you never get off friday's - by Terance - August 15, 2019, 06:30 AM
RE: i hope you never get off friday's - by Arbiter - August 16, 2019, 01:44 AM
RE: i hope you never get off friday's - by Terance - August 28, 2019, 06:43 PM
RE: i hope you never get off friday's - by Arbiter - September 01, 2019, 03:58 AM
RE: i hope you never get off friday's - by Terance - September 24, 2019, 07:50 AM
RE: i hope you never get off friday's - by Arbiter - October 13, 2019, 08:32 PM