Lost Creek Hollow i hope you never get off friday's
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
Arbiter didn't seem to shift much under pressure.  Sure, things weren't great, but they would manage or they would not and she had done what she could to make it so that it would be the former.  If it turned out to be the latter?  Well, unhappy would be a bit of an understatement, and she knew exactly where her wrath would be directed.

She preened at his fur a moment, Well, the whole settling right next to another pack thing wasn't exactly the brightest choice of theirs either.  Maybe Easthollow has sucked up all the loners in the region and the prey with that -- I haven't been by in a while.  I don't even know if they know about those who left in the first place.  Should one of us go stop by?  Both?  Whichever.  If he had an opinion on who would do so, it would be considered.  -- This also meant that Arbiter didn't know that Laurel (who Arbiter considered a threat to her own children after she heard about the curse the woman had uttered) was settled next door as well.  They also never followed up on the pup party thing, but wasn't sure if that was Ibis's failing or Easthollow's.

Nothing exciting on my end.  Just taking a break while the pups practice.  I could help you with whatever you've been tracking? she suggested. Two noses would certainly be better than one unless he was tired of trying in the first place.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
i hope you never get off friday's - by Terance - August 06, 2019, 08:09 AM
RE: i hope you never get off friday's - by Arbiter - August 08, 2019, 10:01 PM
RE: i hope you never get off friday's - by Terance - August 14, 2019, 08:25 AM
RE: i hope you never get off friday's - by Arbiter - August 14, 2019, 09:23 PM
RE: i hope you never get off friday's - by Terance - August 15, 2019, 06:30 AM
RE: i hope you never get off friday's - by Arbiter - August 16, 2019, 01:44 AM
RE: i hope you never get off friday's - by Terance - August 28, 2019, 06:43 PM
RE: i hope you never get off friday's - by Arbiter - September 01, 2019, 03:58 AM
RE: i hope you never get off friday's - by Terance - September 24, 2019, 07:50 AM
RE: i hope you never get off friday's - by Arbiter - October 13, 2019, 08:32 PM