Sun Mote Copse the jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Kvarsheim
NPC
614 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Away
Fig was feeling mighty triumphant when he managed to snake his arms around the enemy dragon, but before he could proceed to chomping, she had managed to stick her arms out and push his head away. The feeling of her toes on his cheek was not wholly unpleasant. In fact, it kind of tickled. He began to giggle as he squirmed to get away from her, his grip slipping as he did so.

Fortunately for Figlet, his eyes were pointed away when lightning struck and a blast of light flickered in the sky. He would've ignored the storm entirely were it not for Sugar's reaction, which instantly mollified his attack. He loosened his grip on her entirely then, blinking with curiosity as she proclaimed that she couldn't see with some concern. Blindness was nothing new to Fig, of course. But he remembered how Fenn had been when she'd started losing her sight, so the boy switched instantly from slaying-dragons-knight to shining-armor-knight.

"It's okay, my sister can't see and she's okay," Fig informed her as he stood and aligned himself alongside her, "You can use your ears and your nose instead, and I can help guide you by walking close. Fenny and I do it all the time!" He didn't realize that Sugar's blindness was temporary, of course. But nor did he realize the complications of what he'd offered if she was blind forever. In his head, this was all quite simple--she'd just have to come home to the Strath with them and he'd spend the rest of his life with two blind girls bumbling along at his sides. He was down.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.
Fenn is welcome at all times and will in fact make me sad if she doesn't show up.
Messages In This Thread
RE: the jaws that bite, the claws that catch! - by Figment - August 31, 2019, 08:50 AM
RE: the jaws that bite, the claws that catch! - by Figment - September 02, 2019, 09:03 AM
RE: the jaws that bite, the claws that catch! - by Figment - September 16, 2019, 10:52 AM