Neverwinter Forest holding on to forever
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
She avoided his eyes and pressed in for a hug again, fighting the urge to come clean - no, I didn't say hi for you, or for me, or for anyone! I'm terrible and you should hate me for it! - but then froze when her brother went on to explain some things. Noteably, Mal's father; she couldn't remember who that was, and hadn't made any connection to Ariel, since that sounded like a girl's name and - well - Ibis was pretty vapid to begin with, although it wasn't a purposefully malicious ignorance. When Okeanos came to the subject of Cam being missing, Ibis withdrew her affection and gasped in shock.

What do you mean he's gone? Weren't you watching him? Her voice went a little shrill; having lost someone important like Lily would take time for Ibis to handle, and to be set upon by similar feelings of absence, loss, confusing sorrow, all for the child she'd tried to rescue - well, she was a mess. A reactive, emotional mess. The girl went tight-lipped after that, almost brooding, her face creasing in a frown.
Messages In This Thread
holding on to forever - by Ibis (Ghost) - August 28, 2019, 02:16 PM
RE: holding on to forever - by Okeanos - August 29, 2019, 09:48 AM
RE: holding on to forever - by Ibis (Ghost) - September 01, 2019, 03:08 PM
RE: holding on to forever - by Okeanos - September 04, 2019, 11:28 AM
RE: holding on to forever - by Ibis (Ghost) - September 04, 2019, 10:16 PM
RE: holding on to forever - by Okeanos - September 05, 2019, 10:09 AM
RE: holding on to forever - by Ibis (Ghost) - September 05, 2019, 10:29 AM
RE: holding on to forever - by Okeanos - September 15, 2019, 09:06 AM
RE: holding on to forever - by Ibis (Ghost) - September 20, 2019, 01:56 PM