Neverwinter Forest holding on to forever
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
She knew it was wrong to raise her voice almost as soon as she'd done it, but Ibis was a creature of emotions and she couldn't always contain herself. The look on his face pained her more than anything, knowing she'd caused some discomfort with her commentary; and on some level she knew Okeanos was right, the boy wasn't their concern and he was fully capable of caring for himself. It didn't feel right to her though, especially in knowing that Cam was from Elysium and the child of one of their mentors. She ached in thinking about it, and with a deep breath tried to steady herself before she said something more.

The girl nodded, taking a few seconds to breathe and try to relax. It would suit her better in thinking Cam was older and more capable than he was, although in her mind he was a sorrowful child that needed a big sister - or an adult, or home, and she could relate to all of that. At least she had Okeanos; who did Cam have, now?

I know, you're right... You're right. I'm sorry for yelling. Her ears twisted like little horns from either side of her head as Ibis looked down at the dirt, feeling sheepish in her own right, before reaching to groom at her brother's shoulder. I guess I thought he would stay with us, and... I don't like losing people.
Messages In This Thread
holding on to forever - by Ibis (Ghost) - August 28, 2019, 02:16 PM
RE: holding on to forever - by Okeanos - August 29, 2019, 09:48 AM
RE: holding on to forever - by Ibis (Ghost) - September 01, 2019, 03:08 PM
RE: holding on to forever - by Okeanos - September 04, 2019, 11:28 AM
RE: holding on to forever - by Ibis (Ghost) - September 04, 2019, 10:16 PM
RE: holding on to forever - by Okeanos - September 05, 2019, 10:09 AM
RE: holding on to forever - by Ibis (Ghost) - September 05, 2019, 10:29 AM
RE: holding on to forever - by Okeanos - September 15, 2019, 09:06 AM
RE: holding on to forever - by Ibis (Ghost) - September 20, 2019, 01:56 PM