Stone Circle city of stars, you never shined so brightly
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg

Curious, he looked sideways at her, bets for what? He thought, as a mischievous smile played on her lips. His bark of laughter fell easily for her, rumbling deep in his chest and shaking his form. “Eleven! Now I think that’s a little over exaggerated.” He shook his head, but he played along none-the-less. “I bet she had….” His eyes narrowed in thought, and he licked his lips in thought, “I’ll go with seven.” Siarut thought his guess to be much more reasonable, and he nodded to himself in a congratulatory way.

“I’m gonna enjoy those rabbits.” He grinned back at her, an amusement in his eyes that he only experienced with her. The large man found it easy to let his emotions surface when it was just the two of them, she was the light of his life, and knew him better than anyone. Even more than his family. Because he never had to hide with her, he didn’t have to be the strong one, they were simply strong together.

The misty rain dampened his fur, transforming the pale white into a light grey. Turning his olive gaze on the sky, Siarut couldn’t see a sliver of light through the clouds. The day was gloomy indeed, but at least it helped with the heat. Even with autumn freshly upon them, the heat still lingered, Summer’s fleeting grasp refusing to relinquish its hold.
Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}

Messages In This Thread
city of stars, you never shined so brightly - by Nanook - September 08, 2019, 05:26 PM
RE: city of stars, you never shined so brightly - by Siarut - September 08, 2019, 05:55 PM
RE: city of stars, you never shined so brightly - by Nanook - September 08, 2019, 07:21 PM
RE: city of stars, you never shined so brightly - by Siarut - September 08, 2019, 08:01 PM
RE: city of stars, you never shined so brightly - by Greyback - September 09, 2019, 01:44 PM
RE: city of stars, you never shined so brightly - by Nanook - September 11, 2019, 11:28 AM
RE: city of stars, you never shined so brightly - by Siarut - September 28, 2019, 05:07 PM
RE: city of stars, you never shined so brightly - by Greyback - September 30, 2019, 05:29 PM