Those hunger pains
<small><b>AVATAR BY EMALEE.</b></small>
121 Posts
Ooc —
The large male seemed unperturbed by Turquoise's emphatic display of dominance, greeting her gallantly and then asking, in a rather chipper voice, if she wanted to sign up for his group hunt. Her turquoise eyes narrowed, displeased by the fact that he didn't quiver submissively before her, and she said nothing for a long beat, simply letting her animosity radiate around them.

"We can't hunt caribou by ourselves," she finally said with a slight sneer. "Why isn't anybody else coming?" she demanded, her anger now directed at their evidently lackadaisical pack mates. "If you're right about the caribou, we should get our asses over there, stat. Where the hell is everyone?!" she repeated impatiently, then muttered, "Diabhal é," under her breath.

Deciding that it was highly possible nobody was replying because they didn't recognize the voice—she hadn't been compelled to respond initially, either—Turq abruptly threw back her head and howled, "Get your asses in gear, people! There's some caribou on the edge of the territory and I'm trying to get a group together to take one out!" When her head dropped, she smirked, feeling smug for taking credit for the male's efforts. But, while her motive might have seemed entirely selfish, she also figured the others might flock more readily to her.

"I'm Turq," she said after a beat. Instead of asking for a name in return, she said simply, "I'm going to call you Andre the Giant."
Messages In This Thread
Those hunger pains - by Oracle - September 22, 2013, 03:31 PM
RE: Those hunger pains - by Turquoise - September 23, 2013, 11:58 AM
RE: Those hunger pains - by Oracle - October 03, 2013, 04:17 PM
RE: Those hunger pains - by Turquoise - October 03, 2013, 08:17 PM
RE: Those hunger pains - by Oracle - October 07, 2013, 10:46 AM
RE: Those hunger pains - by Turquoise - October 07, 2013, 11:37 AM
RE: Those hunger pains - by Oracle - October 23, 2013, 04:10 PM
RE: Those hunger pains - by Turquoise - October 28, 2013, 11:50 AM