Sun Mote Copse the jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Kvarsheim
NPC
614 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Away
Fig didn't falter a bit as Sugar stumbled along at his side. He was too used to doing this with Fenn for it to concern him at all. His sister did get around better these days than his new friend was currently, but he was confident that the longer Sugar remained blind, the more skilled she would become at moving around, just like Fenn.

"Yep," Fig answered when thanked, not bothering to nod his head--another quirk he'd picked up on from living with Fennec. She couldn't see him nod, so he ofen wouldn't either when it was just the two of them. He poked around their little alcove for a few seconds, making sure they were tucked safely into the shrubbery before he settled down at the entrance to stand watch over her--another quirk that came as naturally to the Redhawk as breathing.

He glanced back at her when she asked about the rain. "I don't know," he answered thoughtfully, "I bet my dad would, though. My dad knows everything!" Fig wagged his tail, looking proud and confident in his ascertion.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.
Fenn is welcome at all times and will in fact make me sad if she doesn't show up.
Messages In This Thread
RE: the jaws that bite, the claws that catch! - by Figment - September 02, 2019, 09:03 AM
RE: the jaws that bite, the claws that catch! - by Figment - September 16, 2019, 10:52 AM