Haunted Wood You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!!
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
The sweet familiar taste of crimson liquid tainted his tongue in a potent syrup. It teased his senses, craving more as his own attack hit - only to be spurred forward by the feeling of pain shooting into his leg. Though his attack didn’t have quite the effect he had desired - it was rarely the scenario anyway. Rarely ever did his own plans come into fruition in the heat of a battle, everyone was different, their own tactics shifted and changed like the wind. No fight was ever the same; and that was what made it so damn thrilling. 

He wasn’t expecting an audience, though maybe he should since his call rang out in the forest just moments go to call anyone; and so Tzila had gone unnoticed for the time being as she remained hidden. Any sound, or shadow she may be casting, was not on the top of his priority list right now.

As Black Hat reached for his leg, there was little for Vengeance to do other than double down on the offensive. As he always believed - a good offence, was a great defence. At least, that was what he believed. His hit managed to grab the base of Black Hat’s neck, not letting go of his grip, all he did was shift enough so that he could place pressure on the gangly man’s windpipe. Squeezing and crushing should he succeed and try to choke him out so he may stop his own attack on Vengeance’s leg. He felt the piercing pain ripple from his leg, but hopeful that the damage would be kept minor if his strategy worked.
Messages In This Thread
You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Vengeance - September 18, 2019, 06:28 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Black Hat - September 18, 2019, 07:20 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Vengeance - September 18, 2019, 07:40 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Black Hat - September 18, 2019, 08:07 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by RIP Tzila - September 18, 2019, 08:17 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Vengeance - September 19, 2019, 09:30 AM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Hela - September 19, 2019, 10:37 AM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Black Hat - September 19, 2019, 02:02 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Vengeance - September 21, 2019, 08:05 AM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Black Hat - September 22, 2019, 05:17 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Vengeance - September 23, 2019, 02:14 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Black Hat - September 25, 2019, 04:38 PM