Silverlight Terrace [bwp] mt everest ain't got shit on me
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
eyes flash at the upturn of the perpetrator's lips, rumble growing in intensity as he leans forward. c'mon fucker, lean a couple inches closer and let me rip that look off your face. yet such thoughts were but foolish wants, in reality should he choose to kill her there and then there was really nothing tundra would be able to do about it. it's a sickening thing to realise and her jaw clenches, fiery anger raging through this useless vessel as narrowed eyes remain focused on the man. the level of frustration coursing through her is tiring in itself and it takes way too much effort to resist letting her head slump back onto creamy paws. she wants to stomp her paws and wail about how not fair this was, she wanted to fight but her body refused to allow it. yet then he speaks and the raging bull within her mind skids to an uncertain stop; thoughts freezing with it as she simply blinks quizzically- each word scuttling about for a few frantic moments before slowly getting into a comprehensible order.

saved? landslide? look....around?

her eyes struggle to obey what should be a basic command for a few groggy moments, the fire that had cleared her mind with its rage having been distinguished as quick as it started so that the foggy confusion slid its tendrils back in. eventually she succeeds in scanning the area, it was a...mess. yes, messy- rocks everywhere? her eyes shut for another few moments as another wave of dizziness washes over her. when it passes the brute is speaking once more. 

don't sleep...hit your head...

she inhales slowly, staring hard at the blood on the ground. it makes...sense right? yes it does, there had been tremors in the woods not too long ago so maybe it happened again but..."i don't...rememberit was such a strange thing, to have an entire situation erased from your mind. anything could have happened in the past...well she didn't even know how much was absent, hours? days? she swallows anxiously, any defences that had been sprung up against the man having slumped into nothingness as she fretted over her mind. for although the threat of a solid enemy didn't ignite fear, the deterioration of her mind certainly did. she focuses on him again and blinks; "who are you?thanks might have been more appropriate but she's still wary as to if he's really telling the truth and such niceties aren't as high a priority to her as they might be to others. "i need to get home i-she gathers paws beneath her only to stagger into her company and at the contact, flinch away as if stung to finally rest against the cool rock face. at least she still stood, even if her whole weight had to rest against the stone as the world swayed treacherously. 

at a complete loss, all she does it stare wildly at the man, half expecting him to just hand her the solution to each of her problems there and then.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
[bwp] mt everest ain't got shit on me - by Tundra - September 15, 2019, 04:53 PM
RE: [bwp] mt everest ain't got shit on me - by Abaddon - September 15, 2019, 06:29 PM
RE: [bwp] mt everest ain't got shit on me - by Tundra - September 18, 2019, 04:49 PM
RE: [bwp] mt everest ain't got shit on me - by Abaddon - September 20, 2019, 10:19 AM
RE: [bwp] mt everest ain't got shit on me - by Tundra - September 20, 2019, 11:54 AM
RE: [bwp] mt everest ain't got shit on me - by Abaddon - September 20, 2019, 04:45 PM
RE: [bwp] mt everest ain't got shit on me - by Tundra - September 23, 2019, 03:43 PM