Haunted Wood You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!!
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Even if his tactic was succeeding, he was slowly choking out the black man and soon victory would be his if the air was cut off for long enough. Vengeance was not the brightest bulb on the tree, he was not thoughtful and tended to act more instinctively in self-preservation, or out of the sheer thrill of it - but he was battle savvy. He knew how the body functioned just well enough so he may take the upper hand. It was second nature to him to use his opponent's body against them if he can - but his small victory was short-lived.

With a hiss, he let go of his target and backed off as claws raked a little too close to his eye. There would be no permanent damage, but some swelling would come within the hour. With a closed eye, he stared daggers at the gangly Black Hat who was already on the move to make his own hit on Vengenace's neck. Once contact was made, the angered Vengeance struck. Using their close proximity by reaching out and trying to force his lower teeth under Black Hat's top jaw and clamp down with his maxilla. If successful, he should be able to take complete control of Black Hat's head and thrust it to the side, and away from his bleeding neck, a growl ripping through his jaws in the meantime.
Messages In This Thread
You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Vengeance - September 18, 2019, 06:28 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Black Hat - September 18, 2019, 07:20 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Vengeance - September 18, 2019, 07:40 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Black Hat - September 18, 2019, 08:07 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by RIP Tzila - September 18, 2019, 08:17 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Vengeance - September 19, 2019, 09:30 AM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Hela - September 19, 2019, 10:37 AM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Black Hat - September 19, 2019, 02:02 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Vengeance - September 21, 2019, 08:05 AM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Black Hat - September 22, 2019, 05:17 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Vengeance - September 23, 2019, 02:14 PM
RE: You are just a PART OF ME!!! GIVE IT UP!!! - by Black Hat - September 25, 2019, 04:38 PM