Haunted Wood they were there when I woke up this morning
lions & men
412 Posts
Ooc — thalia
Warrior
she absorbs his lessons with true interest; out of them all, Black Hat has perhaps taught her the most in this short time. she commits the words to memory, as if they are precious gems she must hide away. when he seeks to finish their lesson, she accepts with a nod, understanding. she can already practise what he's taught her alone, at least until her injuries have scabbed over well enough. 

to his final question, there comes a shake of her head. standing, she surveys him once more, remembering his fight against Vengeance and confident in the fact that he is as good a fight as he is a teacher. a moment of consideration, and then, "thanks." with a final glance, she turns on her heel and makes her way back to her den, leaving Black Hat to his own devices.
Messages In This Thread
they were there when I woke up this morning - by Hela - September 25, 2019, 05:17 PM
RE: they were there when I woke up this morning - by Hela - September 26, 2019, 03:24 AM
RE: they were there when I woke up this morning - by Hela - October 07, 2019, 11:59 AM
RE: they were there when I woke up this morning - by Hela - October 08, 2019, 12:26 PM
RE: they were there when I woke up this morning - by Hela - October 09, 2019, 01:54 PM
RE: they were there when I woke up this morning - by Hela - October 10, 2019, 03:16 PM
RE: they were there when I woke up this morning - by Hela - October 11, 2019, 10:13 AM