Moonsong Glacier the tears that spill from her eyes
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
cassandra the woman introduces herself as, followed as it was quickly after the assurance that she was not a threat to praimfaya or her kru. i know you're not, praimfaya bites her tongue from speaking it aloud. she does not worry, the kru she has assembled thus far is strong ...and what was one wolf against many? the likelihood that anyone would survive that was slim to none. so you say, the worlida decides to humor the woman, though her tone implies that she does not doubt cassandra's words as true. there were few things that praimfaya feared: falling rocks, enclosed spaces — naturally, after what she has witnessed — but other wolves were not one. in this, she is truly her mother's daughter.

roangeda is strong, praimfaya speaks with insistence, peering over her shoulder at the woman before pushing forward, the prickle of her guardhairs lessening the more distance they put between themselves and the cougar. but you don't have to take my word for it. you can come and see for yourself. if you like what you see you can join my kru and if you don't ...no one will force you to stay. to be kru was to be family — if a wolf could not find ( at least ) camaraderie between them then roangeda did not need them. it was as simple as that.
Messages In This Thread
the tears that spill from her eyes - by RIP Praimfaya - October 02, 2019, 01:19 PM
RE: the tears that spill from her eyes - by Cassandra - October 03, 2019, 06:35 AM
RE: the tears that spill from her eyes - by RIP Praimfaya - October 03, 2019, 12:04 PM
RE: the tears that spill from her eyes - by Cassandra - October 03, 2019, 02:47 PM
RE: the tears that spill from her eyes - by RIP Praimfaya - October 04, 2019, 04:21 AM
RE: the tears that spill from her eyes - by Cassandra - October 05, 2019, 09:14 AM
RE: the tears that spill from her eyes - by RIP Praimfaya - October 06, 2019, 04:26 AM
RE: the tears that spill from her eyes - by Cassandra - October 06, 2019, 07:23 AM
RE: the tears that spill from her eyes - by RIP Praimfaya - October 13, 2019, 07:20 AM
RE: the tears that spill from her eyes - by Cassandra - October 18, 2019, 10:29 AM
RE: the tears that spill from her eyes - by RIP Praimfaya - October 18, 2019, 02:10 PM