Neverwinter Forest Don't tell me this is all for nothing.
7 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
Would love for a NWF toon to pop in here. Maybe @Mal?

In the days since her arrival to the Teekon, the tension in her shoulders remained. Now that hunger's ache no longer clouded her mind, Lupita felt far more aware of the destruction around her as she lingered on the lower ridges of Silvertip Mountain: many fallen trees, the crumbling of rock and sinkage in the earth. It was something she had never experienced in her lifetime, and knew at the heart of her that this was far from normal despite the vast difference from the terrains of her childhood.

The prey was much scarcer than was expected for the time of year, as she could not find even a sniff of bird or rodent when she attempted to hunt in the nearby territories. What she did find was the fresh scent markers of her own kind, the distinct aroma of an unfamiliar male. It stopped her from venturing into the forest, though she chose to skirt along the edge of its trees - testing as she went.

It was not a strong claim, and luck had been on her side before - was it possible that fortune could favour her again? The little Mexican she-wolf considered venturing through to source a cache to raid, every intention of getting in and out before someone could catch a whiff of her trespass. Lupita traced an upper lip with her tongue in fresh anticipation of her mind's suggestion, truly tempted by the idea of thieving her next meal as she stared with quiet contemplation into the dark woods.
Messages In This Thread
Don't tell me this is all for nothing. - by Lupita - October 17, 2019, 05:04 AM
RE: Don't tell me this is all for nothing. - by Mal - October 17, 2019, 10:38 PM
RE: Don't tell me this is all for nothing. - by Lupita - October 18, 2019, 02:44 AM
RE: Don't tell me this is all for nothing. - by Mal - October 19, 2019, 08:35 PM
RE: Don't tell me this is all for nothing. - by Lupita - October 26, 2019, 04:20 PM
RE: Don't tell me this is all for nothing. - by Mal - October 27, 2019, 01:10 AM
RE: Don't tell me this is all for nothing. - by Lupita - November 03, 2019, 06:23 AM
RE: Don't tell me this is all for nothing. - by Mal - November 05, 2019, 12:53 AM