Witch's Marsh but at least i've got you in my head
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
The last time Ibis had experienced winter had been difficult, but she'd been young enough for the most difficult parts to fade away in the background. She saw the flurries of white through rose tinted glasses, so to speak. It was like watching dandelion seeds dancing in the wind - except there were so many of them! And as they fell they didn't do it in a straight line, eddying with the slightest shift in the wind. The dancing bits of ice dappled her shoulders and gathered on the top of her head; she grinned up at the sky, chuckling softly and watching as her breath puffed and dissipated above her head.

A crunching sound broke the calm of the moment, and Ibis looked to where it came from, seeing Kukulkan. She felt her smile grow a bit warmer upon recognizing him and then scooted over a bit to accommodate his bulky shape alongside the pair of vastly more petite women; Kukulkan did not sound very pleased with this subtle chilling of the clouds or the resulting weather, but that didn't dampen Ibis' mood at all.

Winters are rarely easy. The woman cautioned — and while Ibis trusted her, believed her wisdom came from years of experience, she couldn't look at the beautiful display with any seriousness. Deep down she knew that the famine would make things more difficult right off the bat, which was a sobering thought. Well, I like it. Everything gets cold but not too cold, and quiet, like magic. I can't wait to see what the marsh looks like covered in snow! God, she was just like a little kid waiting for a snowy Christmas — utterly insufferable with her good cheer.
Messages In This Thread
but at least i've got you in my head - by Bhediya - November 12, 2019, 06:00 PM
RE: but at least i've got you in my head - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 12, 2019, 06:08 PM
RE: but at least i've got you in my head - by Kukulkan - November 12, 2019, 06:36 PM
RE: but at least i've got you in my head - by Bhediya - November 12, 2019, 07:11 PM
RE: but at least i've got you in my head - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 12, 2019, 07:17 PM
RE: but at least i've got you in my head - by Bhediya - December 01, 2019, 01:49 PM
RE: but at least i've got you in my head - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 01, 2019, 05:30 PM