Herbalists' Cache oh, devastate me, let me be broken with you
"Love life" may be a rather grandiose term for staring at women on the bus
142 Posts
Ooc — mercury
The Emberwood was a fine place indeed, but the aromatic forest nestled directly adjacent wasn't so bad, either. Even as the plants died, there still were some herbal hold-outs, clinging to the last vestiges of life before winter came for real. His nostrils flared as he inhaled the myriad scents, a placid, half-dopey smile coming over his maw.

The expression remained as he caught sight of the pale girl, standing nearby.

At first, he thought it was the woman from the other day—but this one had stranger features, characteristics he'd not seen before. She looked like him, but altogether different, too. He was drawn to her. . .not in the way he was drawn to Bhediya, but drawn nonetheless.

He padded closer, giving a chuff in greeting, his breath clouding on the cool air. You look lost, Pygmalion teased, eyes creasing at the corners in friendly manner.
As of January 18, this wolf is in the final stages of the rabies virus. Violent interactions are at your own risk.
Messages In This Thread
oh, devastate me, let me be broken with you - by Drysvys - November 13, 2019, 02:37 PM
RE: oh, devastate me, let me be broken with you - by Pygmalion - November 13, 2019, 02:47 PM
RE: oh, devastate me, let me be broken with you - by Drysvys - November 13, 2019, 03:07 PM