Herbalists' Cache oh, devastate me, let me be broken with you
5 Posts
Ooc — G
He was northron.

That much was clear upon first glance - what else could he have been, nanuk that he was? He towered well over the halfbreed, as the majority of his kind did, and had the bulk to match. His coat was pure, blanched even paler than her own leucistic color, and his eyes dark - a true northerner, not like the Yukon wolves of Vaskra with their bastard tongue and diluted blood.

Panic flared in her chest, a white flash that shot through her lungs and quavered her breaths as they escaped. Her eyes found the blanketed floor of pine needles and snow, a quilt of brown and white that her watery eyes locked upon desperately. 

The Druid, too shocked by his sudden approach to flee or fight, remained locked in place, trembling as he drew near - for what reason could a wolf, a male wolf, want her company? 

At his voice, she flinched back slightly - auds tucking neatly against her stardust crown as her eyes squeezed shut momentarily, as if expecting a blow. 

They reopened again, blinking wide in shock when his words registered. Openly, Dwyn gaped at him - staring without reservation as she took in his pleasant expression for the first time. 

Could it be a trick?

With that thought, her eyes clouded guardedly - unable to believe in his kindness, an unearned chivalry to boot. Remembering her manners, the Dragonborn ducked her head, whispering an apology.

"Is good word," she wisped a moment later with a half-smile, in broken Common, "for Dwyn." 

She'd always been lost in this world. It was a place she couldn't seem to quite grasp - its cruelty, its coldness, its hatred. Always, Drysvys felt a step behind, lacking some piece of the puzzle that would enable her to understand the ways of lupines. 

"You?" She asked with an endearing cock of her head, much like a curious canine.
Messages In This Thread
oh, devastate me, let me be broken with you - by Drysvys - November 13, 2019, 02:37 PM
RE: oh, devastate me, let me be broken with you - by Drysvys - November 13, 2019, 03:07 PM