Overture Downs One life
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
Certainly these problems couldn't go on forever, or at least Arbiter held on to that bit of logic perhaps a bit more than some might.  But it was not a baseless assumption -- she had never heard of a place staying truly barren of prey forever, especially not when things hadn't been entirely trashed and uninhabitable to all.

She nodded in reply, thinking.  Probably about due for seeking out familiar faces, except for the one problem that had arisen, I just heard the other day, Elysium may be gone.  I don't know if that means they moved, died, or what, let alone when. I don't know how much the one who told us this searched for them either.  Arbiter didn't exactly consider Ibis the most reliable of wolves.  She seemed like the type to just give up when things didn't go her way, but that was speculation on Arbiter's part.  Perhaps it was because of that, she vaguely pointed to the volcano, perhaps not.  There were a lot of questions involved, apparently.  Kind of annoying that way, but add enough distance and it was hard to guess about anything.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
One life - by Arbiter - October 23, 2019, 11:09 PM
RE: One life - by Jomyo - October 31, 2019, 09:32 PM
RE: One life - by Arbiter - November 10, 2019, 03:36 PM
RE: One life - by Jomyo - November 12, 2019, 12:01 AM
RE: One life - by Arbiter - November 17, 2019, 02:53 PM
RE: One life - by Jomyo - November 18, 2019, 12:05 AM
RE: One life - by Arbiter - November 19, 2019, 03:02 AM
RE: One life - by Jomyo - November 24, 2019, 11:07 PM
RE: One life - by Arbiter - December 29, 2019, 03:29 AM
RE: One life - by Jomyo - January 01, 2020, 10:29 PM
RE: One life - by Arbiter - January 04, 2020, 03:00 PM