Broken Antler Fen Phoenix Flies
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
henwen's suggestion — that they have a pack hunt — did not fall upon deaf ears; merely, skeptical ones. praimfaya's lips pull into a terse line of thought despite the soft nod she gives the older woman. it is a good suggestion, yes, but given the famine more or less moot. still, she does not wish any of her kru to think their voices go unheard by their ( to be ) commander she replies with, when the herds not chased from the wilds by winter return we will have a pack hunt. to celebrate. to sup until their bellies were so full they felt like they might burst at the slightest misstep.

for now, it is the best praimfaya can do. was she capable, she would summon the herds back with some forestborne magick without hesitation. alas, she has nothing of the sort. she, like all else, remains limited by her own physically mortal capabilities ...capabilities that she is still discovering and honing. though there is linkoln, the spirit of the first wanheda to guide her, praimfaya doubts the commander's spirit is magic ( not that, mind, she's ever told anyone about her 'spiritual guide'.

speaking of hunting reminds me, there is one crucial piece of information she has yet to give henwen. there is an older woman, a crone of the sea ...dacio calls her blackhead, though praimfaya's slight roll of her shoulders is meant to communicate to her welcomed-back splita that she doesn't know the crone's actual name. she leads the coastal pack, rusalka. dacio and opalia, and my mother have bad history with her. she is our enemy ...and she hunts one of my bloodkru, dragomir and isi were all she had left of blood family now. this strengthens her desire to see them safe and well, to keep her promise to isi and by extension, dragomir. if the crone is spotted you, as instructed of all roankru are to not engage her. you should come to dacio and me immediately. from there, the worlida and klikalida would decide how to best handle the looming threat.

one way or the other, the crone would be dealt with. of this, praimfaya is confident.

nanowrimo: 376
Messages In This Thread
Phoenix Flies - by Henwen - November 13, 2019, 02:50 PM
RE: Phoenix Flies - by Dacio - November 13, 2019, 04:03 PM
RE: Phoenix Flies - by RIP Praimfaya - November 13, 2019, 04:19 PM
RE: Phoenix Flies - by Henwen - November 15, 2019, 01:50 PM
RE: Phoenix Flies - by Dacio - November 15, 2019, 02:36 PM
RE: Phoenix Flies - by RIP Praimfaya - November 16, 2019, 06:00 AM
RE: Phoenix Flies - by Henwen - November 18, 2019, 02:39 PM
RE: Phoenix Flies - by RIP Praimfaya - November 22, 2019, 04:37 AM
RE: Phoenix Flies - by Henwen - November 22, 2019, 04:58 AM
RE: Phoenix Flies - by RIP Praimfaya - November 23, 2019, 01:55 PM