Witch's Marsh I'll never forgive Orange if they've wiped the twins
759 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Ambassador
Ranger
The family that Bhediya had been born into was too complex to cover. Their culture was different from that of the Teekons and it worried her to imagine Pygmalion's potential judgements. Well, she sighed, I'm a Mom. That was the only facet of her backstory that really mattered, anyway. 

Thoughts of Morningside were difficult to quiet. Grayday, their father, had a pack not far from here. Of course, this was a long time ago and he's passed on now, but... It was the first time that Bhediya had verbally acknowledged Day's death. The words stung as they were released.

Our kids are all grown, too. I haven't seen them in a while. Most pups eventually left the nest; Bhe and her sisters had done it, albeit under different circumstances. When it was time for them to go, they didn't think about how much it would hurt the wolves that they left behind. The scout doubted her own offspring had been any different.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll never forgive Orange if they've wiped the twins - by Bhediya - November 26, 2019, 06:46 PM