The Sunspire sweaty palms as i walk down this empty road
284 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Away
Her footfalls fell in tune with rainfall. She moves silently, her call surely should have made him jump. But plants could never go undetected by an herbalists nose. The bundle's aroma wafted towards him, made all the more stronger by the rain. His eyes flutter open to see a ghost upon this lonely mountain.

Cupid parted his lips, but they snapped shut as soon as he hears someone else approach. She came running and for a moment he wonders if she will collide into one of them. As soon as she sees him however she halts.

Crimson falls upon one form, then the other and his heart sinks beneath his ribs. Surely they must be related? A mother and a daughter braving the world together. It's an all too familiar story, one he forces upon the pair for now. The herbs that are held between teeth have a much more depressing meaning now.

Hey. Everything falls silent after that. Cupid cleared his throat before he continued, That your kid?
Messages In This Thread
sweaty palms as i walk down this empty road - by Cupid - November 27, 2019, 05:23 PM
RE: sweaty palms as i walk down this empty road - by Cupid - November 28, 2019, 10:36 AM
RE: sweaty palms as i walk down this empty road - by Cupid - December 13, 2019, 09:35 AM